[meteorite-list] AIT OUZROU MOHAMED

From: adrar fossile <adrarmeniral_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 16:57:18 +0100 (CET)

dera list and MATEO and ORB ELLIOTT ,
  me i'm ait ouzrou mohamed i don't fear from any one and i don't creep in dealing .and i don't like to say any thing about any one and my name is know by all the world .then i'm not a child to do this bad work and i have 51 years old and i have 9 dauthers and i do commerce in this domain from 1976 .
  it's is not my habit doing work as this , if i start to tell my probleme about any one all the dealers of meteorites feel that i'm cheaten by more people but i prefer to keep this . so u can try to stop speaking about any one or you will lost your trust with any one then they can tell you the big hypocrite .
  and about the bad work in the list meteorite is not me who do it .and i know this persen but i want to keep it ,and i treath him to stop doing bad work as this .
   about you and your friend MATTEO you had bad habit speaking about dealers .
  and it is not the first time i deal with meteorite's person i have all my paper for dealing since 1991 .
  about calling me a cheater ( show the good quality and shiping the bad ) is wrong and false , and when it happend my stones will come back to me , you can ask about this all dealers of meteorites .

  and we are not stupid moroccans we know that we buy the good quality of meteorites by the low price and it's not probleme , i prefer the dealer win with me but doesn't lost .

  so i want to tell you my last advise ; you must avoid speaking about any one espicelly moroccans .

  and about your friend MR MATTEO he say that meteorites come from ALGERIA he can go and bring it in that place .in addition you can look in any place in the world if you find 200 kg from one person and i deal with you MATTEO i lost and more you speak about in list metteorite and it's not probleme coz is my money :

  my full name is AIT OUZROU MOHAMED
  MY EAMILS ARE :
   AZROUMETEORITES at YAHOO.FR AND AITOUZROUMOHAMED at YAHOO.FR AND AITOUZROUMOHAMED81 at YAHOO.FR AND ADRARMENIRAL at YAHOO.FR
  THESE ARE MY EMAILS .
  AND THE NAME OF MY SHOP LA ROSE DE SABLE .
  AND MY FONE NUMBER IS +21211417997

MY GREAT GREETING TO ALL MEMBERS OF LIST METEORITES

  MOHAMED AIT OUZROU

 D?couvrez une nouvelle fa?on d'obtenir des r?ponses ? toutes vos questions ! Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des exp?riences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/R?ponses.