[meteorite-list] Stollen NWA meteorites-Photo

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 17:21:00 +0100 (CET)

who have understand what have say this person???

dera list and rob illiott ,
me i'm ait ouzrou mohamed i don't fear from any one
and i don't creep in dealing .and i don't like to say
any thing about any one and my name is know by all the
world .then i'm not a child to do this bad work and i
have 51 years old and i have 9 dauthers and i do
commerce in this domain from 1976 .
it's is not my habit doing work as this , if i start
to tell my probleme about any one all the dealers of
meteorites feel that i'm cheaten by more people but i
prefer to keep this . so u can try to stop speaking
about any one or you will lost your trust with any one
then they can tell you the big hypocrite .
and about the bad work in the list meteorite is not me
who do it .and i know this persen but i want to keep
it ,and i treath him to stop doing bad work as this
.
 about you and your friend MATTEO you had bad habit
speaking about dealers .
and it is not the first time i deal with meteorite's
person i have all my paper for dealing since 1991 .
about calling me a cheater ( show the good quality and
shiping the bad ) is wrong and false , and when it
happend my stones will come back to me , you can ask
about this all dealers of meteorites .

and we are not stupid moroccans we know that we buy
the good quality of meteorites by the low price and
it's not probleme , i prefer the dealer win with me
but doesn't lost .

so i want to tell you my last advise ; you must avoid
speaking about any one espicelly moroccans .

and about your friend MR MATTEO he say that meteorites
come from ALGERIA he can go and bring it in that place
.in addition you can look in any place in the world if
you find 200 kg from one person and i deal with you
MATTEO i lost and more you speak about in list
metteorite and it's not probleme coz is my money :

my full name is AIT OUZROU MOHAMED
MY EAMILS ARE :
 AZROUMETEORITES at YAHOO.FR AND
AITOUZROUMOHAMED at YAHOO.FR AND
AITOUZROUMOHAMED81 at YAHOO.FR AND
ADRARMENIRAL at YAHOO.FR
THESE ARE MY EMAILS .
AND THE NAME OF MY SHOP LA ROSE DE SABLE .
AND MY FONE NUMBER IS +21211417997

MY GREAT GREETING TO ALL MEMBERS OF LIST METEORITES

MOHAMED AIT OUZROU

I repeat, I have ask my money back, and only when I
have the money back I send back the meteorites, to
much easy take back meteorites and after bye bye no
money back. No answer, no meteorites.

Matteo

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004 at yahoo.it