[meteorite-list] AD/SALE/BIG DISCOUNTS/NEED HELP/NEW WEBSITE

From: dean bessey <deanbessey_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 13:20:36 -0800 (PST)

I have been working on building one of those fancy
ecommerce websites for almost a year now - ever since
ebay raised their listing fees on store items between
250% and 500% last year and I got reinspired recently
after ebay announced yet another fee increase in my
bread and butter under $10 items.
Its been tough going and I have had to learn minimal
PHP programming but I think that I have something that
works now. There are still some bugs and I need to fix
up a couple things but nothing serious now (I hope
anyway).
So without further adio my new ecommerce website is
located at:
http://www.neptuneposeidon.com/
A big 30% discount of anything of interest and only $5
postage in total no matter how much that you order.
THIS DEAL AND DISCOUNT ONLY APPLIES FOR TODAY AND ONLY
FOR THE NEW SHOPPING CART. I WANT TO TEST THE
SHOPPING CART TO SEE IF IT WORKS SO OFFERING A HUGE
DISCOUNT TO MAKE SURE SOMEBODY MAKES A PURCHASE. I
want to see what problems that I will have with the
site.
However, there is a catch to this deal. In order to
get it you have to register on the site as a user and
do a "checkout".
I havent tested the paypal checkout yet so when you
checkout click check/money order and I will send you
another email with the total afterwards that you can
use for paypal. I just want to see if my shopping cart
site works before I start loading a lot of stuff on
it.
There is a bug in the system where the items wont show
sold until somebody finished the checkout process.
This means that if two people attempts to buy the same
item at the same time the second person to checkout
wont know that the item has already been sold.
So, in the event that two people buy the same item the
first person to finish the checkout process will get
the item.
Now I will hold my breath and see if my site works:
Cheers
DEAN
And the new website that you have never seen before
is:
http://www.neptuneposeidon.com/