[meteorite-list] AD: Seymchan Slices & End Cuts For Sale

From: David & Kitt Deyarmin <bobadebt_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 16:47:25 -0500

I'm processing a slab of Seymchan Sidreite and I have several Slices
available at $1 per gram.

The slices vary in thickness but the average weight is about 150 grams

You can see a few of the etched slices by going to my Photobucket site at

http://s131.photobucket.com/albums/p298/BobaDebt/Meteorites/

The pictures of the slices contain measurements to give you an idea of the
size of the slices

Since I'm the one cutting them, I can select a slice that suits your
individual tastes, thin or thick.

I also have a couple odd end cuts and I will have some really small slices
very soon.

If you're interested or want more info please email me off list at
bobadebt at ec.rr.com

Thanks