[meteorite-list] Tucson Show and Birthday Bash!!

From: Moni Waiblinger-Seabridge <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 00:49:27 -0800

Hi All,

I had such a wonderful time at Tucson, my very first time after 5 years of
enjoying my passion for meteorites!
I will be forever grateful to Bob V. to introduce me to this great hobby
because I am so delighted to have met so many of you in Tucson!
What a diverse group and so much in common!
Also some new people I have met, I recommended to them to join this list.

Ensisheim was wonderful too and I hope to go back there also!
But Tucson, it was fantastic!

I met so many members that I have written to on the list and I am so happy
to finally have met you!
Missed Art though!
I actually didn't recognize Mexico Doug, we argued for fun on who he really
was!
And also McCartney.
I thought he lived in the UK.
He had to convince me that, no, he lives in Texas!!
The Chladni's Heir made it - what pleasure to meet Martin again!
And finally Andreas and Stefan.
I really hope you will come again next year!

The birthday bash was too much fun.
Happy Birthday Geoff and Steve!
The awards rightfully given to the deserving people!
I know if I would mention all the people I had conversations with, I would
forget one or two.
So I want to thank all of you for being great meteorite enthusiasts and wish
you well.

I hope some of you who haven't been to Tucson to join us next year, you will
have a great time!

I am sending my yahoo photos URL in case some of you want to see some
pictures.
Some of them are taken while driving and are not the best.

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/moniwaiblinger/

With best regards,
Moni