[meteorite-list] New FALL in Turkey

From: mark ford <markf_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 11:48:12 -0000

This is not exactly honest but, I am told The trick is to buy some legit minerals from a gem shop, dump them and put the meteorites in the gem box, then you have a receipt for some rocks, a shop bag etc when you go through customs, - And unless they have a PHD in meteorite geology and an SEM machine ... your covered. - with coins the old one about putting the coins in your wallet with your small change.

Personally I'd probably look so guilty I'd been found out instantly - so I'll leave it to others!!

Best

Mark