[meteorite-list] New FALL in Turkey

From: Rob McCafferty <rob_mccafferty_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 07:15:33 -0800 (PST)

Was it Greece or Turkey where those guys got arrested
for taking photos at an airshow? Weren't the
imprisoned for something like 6 months and at the end
of it I don't think they were pardoned, just told to
go away and never come back. The brits might be able
to help me on this one.
Arrested for taking pictures...at an airshow!!
Whetever next?
"any net difference between what you eat to what you
excrete is surgically removed from your body before
you leave. When you go to the toilet, be sure to get a
reciept" (Thankyou Douglas Adams)

RMcC

http://home.online.no/~bsoerhei/astro/eclipse/060329/Phaselis.html

http://www.voicesnewspaper.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=477