[meteorite-list] Lang Auction Results

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 20:26:22 -0800 (PST)

There were many people in the room Ryan, most people
wrote the hammer prices down. Tell me which lot #'s
you are interested in, and I will get you the
information. I am a little embarrassed right now, as I
was told by Al and Iris that the items were stolen.
Achim came to my room very upset saying that he wasted
his day at the auction since 50% of the items he won
were stolen from the display cases and he could not
get them even though he was the high bidder. I wanted
to help out since theives were hitting all over the
Tucson show, I assumed this was another episode. It
seems I am mistaken, the pieces were not stolen, just
sold outside the auction for more money.....
Michael