[meteorite-list] AUCTION RESULTS - Blood and Lang

From: Moni Waiblinger-Seabridge <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Feb 2007 08:31:25 -0800

Hi Jim and All,

I also go to an auction and it is the same as you describe.
I think if you have to wait until all the auction is done, it is simply
because there isn't enough staff.
At the auction I attend, there is two auctioneers that take turns and then
about three people helping with showing, putting the items on the back table
and as you wrote, getting the items and handing them to the winner after his
purchase.

Also if someone has called in a bid, the auctioneer just starts with that
price and if he gets more, then the other bidder who bid higher wins the
item.

With best regards,
Moni