[meteorite-list] Lang Auction hammer prices.

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 09:55:34 -0800 (PST)

Mike and everyone else, I do not want to be in the
middle of this. I am running a business at the show. I
did Al and Achim a favor (I thought) by reporting
stolen pieces. I did not know the firestorm that would
follow. I have had at least 50 requests for prices
from 50 people, I don't have time to deal with these
emails, so by taking the last 30 minutes to posts the
hammer prices should release me from any more emails
to me. Others in the room can compare prices they
wrote down. the rest is between the interested parties
and the Langs.
Michael Farmer
This should end my involvement in the dispute I hope.
Perhaps next year, people could just come to my room,
and pay the fixed price listed, it would be less
painfull!

Michael Farmer