[meteorite-list] Update on Walter

From: Gaetan Cormier <shattercone_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 21:16:27 -0500

Hello Sabrina,

It's good to hear that Walter is making progress in his recovery.
I'm happy to read that Rebekah is now out of harms way, that's very good
news and let just hope that Walter will recover from all this very very
soon.

Gaetan Cormier
Member of the Impact Field Studies Group
http://eps.utk.edu/ifsg.htm