[meteorite-list] over 850 meteorite photos, always adding more

From: Joe <kerchner420_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 09:37:57 -0800 (PST)

Hello list,
   I have been really busy taking pictures and adding them to my website. I have added many photos and descriptions of meteorwrongs, my meteorite collection, possible new finds, a meteorite photo gallery, many photos from the Field museum meteorite collection, a meteorite forum with many stories and meteorite photos, and a whole lot more. There is also help for hunting and identifying meteorites. I invite everyone to enjoy all of the photos and also to join our meteorite collecting and hunting community at the skyrock cafe meteorite forum

Here is a link to my homepage, you will find all the link you will find it really easy to navigate. This site has well over 850 photos. Many many different named finds and falls. Many different types of meteorite classifications. Please enjoy!
http://illinoismeteorites.com

Thanks,
Joe Kerchner
illinoismeteorites.com