[meteorite-list] [Tucson-list] Lang Auction - Chain of Events

From: Moni Waiblinger-Seabridge <moni2555_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 07:15:53 -0800

No, Non, No!!!

it was really great!!!!
I think something went wrong at the Lang's auction - Michael Blood's was
great!
I stayed until the tables were cleared and only saw happy faces!
I heard no complains.
This is a great event and specially for me going there for the first time, I
would have picked up if there was pickering going on.
All the people enjoyed themselves, even the wives! ;-)

So come on and find out for yourself!
Its worth a trip from the GB.

With best regards,
Moni