[meteorite-list] TUCSON AUCTION REALIZATIONS

From: Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Feb 2007 20:39:03 -0700

Dear Dean;
I read your post top to bottom. I really enjoyed your comentary and
agree with you completely. My experience and thoughts point toward your
point of why hide the figures when they would boost the next auctions
attendance and prices regardless of what the former hammer prices were.
thanks for a very entertaining post,
Dave F.