[meteorite-list] Sharing a positive

From: Norm Lehrman <nlehrman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 20:49:11 -0800 (PST)

List,

Just a brief note to temper recent topics. I made a
deal a while back to trade for a tektite from a deep
jungle location. My contact had never attempted an
international shipment before, so I agreed to send my
part of the trade first. Both of us were nervous
whether it would make it through the mail. Finally,
it did. Today I received the following:

"Im very happy right now because the meteorite and
meteoritic glasses have been arrived this saturday. I
will send the tektite and some unknown material that
chapadmalal-like material. Im in hurry to send the
items to you this day..
Thanks 'cause made me happy!
(name)"

This note made me happy too, so I thought I'd pass it
along. Newbies might wonder about some of the
negative emotions visible on the list from time to
time, but there's some heart-warming good stuff that
more than makes up for it.

Along that line, part of the fun of Tucson is shaking
hands with people we "know" from the list but are
meeting face to face for the first time. This is a
very unique community! Thanks to all!

Cheers,
Norm
(http://TektiteSource.com)