[meteorite-list] QMIG update

From: Bob WALKER <qwalkra1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 19:45:25 +1000

Listoids

QMIG update

www.rawnet.com.au/qwalkra1/

Hammond Downs and Tookabarnoo now in the QMIG collection - piccies up

Should have cross polarised light pictures soon...

I need your help to get Hidden Valley and Arrabury - please contact me
off-list if you can onsell a micro/macro to me

A lot of work is happening behind the scenes to obtain other new Queensland
specimens and I hope to share new pictures with you soon

I'll tidy up all the piccies to high definition when I go thru the process
of cross polarised light pictures

Stay tuned for a high def poster-size print of a complete Tenham thin
section

Hooroo