[meteorite-list] happenings

From: steve arnold <stevenarnold60120_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 07:01:28 -0800 (PST)

WOW!Alot has happened since I have been gone!Got back
late yesterday.387 emails and 300 into the hopper.87
worth reading.Alot of goings on in tucson.Misplaced
meteorites!Stolen meteorites?Auction uproars!People
overall having a great time!Sounds like the tucson
show I know and will return to next year.London was
GREAT!#10 DOWNING STREET!LONDON BRIDGES!BIG BEN!ABBEY
ROAD!LIVERPOOL!AND OF COURSE THE DOUBLEDECKER
BUSES.What a great city and great people.I am glad the
language barrier was no problem.Anyway it is great to
be home and be back to meteorites and this great
list.I hope next time I can meet up with several list
members.All I need now are my 2 meteorites from
tucson.BOB?????????????

STEVE ARNOLD,CHICAGO

Steve R.Arnold,chicago,Ill,Usa!!
  Collecting Meteorites since 06/19/1999!!
  www.chicagometeorites.net
  Ebay I.D. Illinoismeteorites