[meteorite-list] Happy SAFCD! + Belated Allende Birthday Wishes

From: bernd.pauli at paulinet.de <bernd.pauli_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: 12 Feb 2007 08:43:58 UT

Peter wrote:

Happy...Sikhote-Alin-Fall-Celebration-Day! Many thanks
to Michael for his Sikhote-Alin Picture of the Day during
the whole month of February! Peter

In the hype over the fall date of the SA iron shower, we forgot
another celebrity: A L L E N D E on February 8, 1969, 01:05 hrs.

February 8 was also my younger grandson Elias's 4th birthday and there
is a nice, little Allende in his "collection". Thanks again to Michael
Farmer who, four years ago, kindly donated this "birthday star" to him.

Best Allende and Skhote Wishes
to all of us, to Walter, Sabrina,
and Little Rebekah!

Bernd