[meteorite-list] Happy SAFCD + Belated Allende Fall Birthday

From: Gerald Flaherty <grf2_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 17:21:26 -0500

"Happy...Sikhote-Alin-Fall-Celebration-Day! Many thanks
to Michael for his Sikhote-Alin Picture of the Day during
the whole month of February!" Peter

"In the hype over the fall date of the SA iron shower, we forgot
another celebrity: A L L E N D E on February 8, 1969, 01:05 hrs." Bernd

I KNEW there must be some connection to meteorites and to the fact that
February has long been my favorite month of the year!
"Climbing the Hill" toward equinox beats the downhill slide.
Keep looking up or down whatever your stage of meteor or meteorite searching
may take you.
Jerry Flaherty