[meteorite-list] The Perfect Oriented Iron

From: Timothy Heitz <midwest_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 18:53:05 -0600

Hello Mark and List,

I took some close-up pictures of the oriented iron
http://www.meteorman.org/Oriented.htm

If anyone has any pictures of any other oriented irons like this
or knows of a where abouts. Please e-mail me off list.
I would like to put together a web page showing others.

Regards,
Tim Heitz
http://www.meteorman.org