[meteorite-list] Langs Auction - Official Statement

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 10:01:54 -0500

Hello Charlie and List,

I respect your opinion, but I disagree with your term "rantings". If you
knew what I know of this situation and other non-related dealings, and of
the proof Achim Karl produced among other's, than you and the other List
members would truly understand the long-term pattern of problems. A simple
public statement saying they will make up for their "mistakes" (or
otherwise) does not admit guilt or prove innocence. They need to settle ALL
past "mistakes" and grievances against them.

Time in years does not constitute honesty and integrity but it does produce
"reputation"!!

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe