[meteorite-list] 10% Off Sale

From: Gary K. Foote <gary_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2007 20:45:36 -0500 (EST)

I've just loaded over 75 meteorites to my for sale page. For the next 48
hours [until 9PM on Thursday EST] I am offering 10% off on all meteorites
for sale on my site. I will also ship [within the US] for $4.05 no matter
the total weight of your purchases. Be sure to let me know you are coming
from the MetList to get the discount. There is an eMail inquiry link on
every specimen. Use it to let me know you wish to purchase the item. If
I get more than one request for the same piece I will honor the first to
order.

http://www.meteorite-dealers.com/forsale.html

Gary