[meteorite-list] Odd Lights, Low Sounds Cause Stir in Maine

From: Gary K. Foote <gary_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 13:26:55 -0500 (EST)

I used to live at Mt. Abrahm. This is not the first time strange lights
have been seen there. I myself have seen lights hanging low on the
horizon there many times. Nobody ever has an explanation. I wonder if
its not surreptitious Air Force manuevers. At least that's always been my
theory.

Interestingly enough I've seen two green fireballs in my lifetime - both
of them within 25 miles of that area.

Strange.

Gary
http://www.meteorite-dealers.com