[meteorite-list] Cutting a Window

From: Gaetan Cormier <shattercone_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 23:57:37 -0500

Hi!

I have used for my impactites a Ceramic tile saw that uses a 7 inch blade.
It does the job for me. You can find those new for between 50 to 100$
Something like this:
http://www.monstermarketplace.com/Home/Landing1406a442.html

And if you decide to remake your ceramics in your bathroom, you'll have your
saw handy hehe

Gaetan Cormier
Member of the Impact Field Studies Group
http://eps.utk.edu/ifsg.htm