[meteorite-list] IMCA Site updated Great Work!

From: Impactika at AOL.COM <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2007 21:55:27 EST

In a message dated 2/11/2007 7:07:08 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
drtanuki at yahoo.com writes:
Dear List, Anne Black and other IMCA directors,
The IMCA Website has been updated. Great work done
by them on the update! Check out the new lunar
calendar added to the page and tons of information on
fakes and scams. Ken Newton has done a tremendous job
at keeping up on the market. Thanks Ken!
Thanks to all involved! Best, Dirk Ross...Tokyo

http://imca.cc/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1
-------

Thank you Dirk.

Jeff Kuyken and Norbert Classen have been working very hard on that new
website. They have transferred most of the information from the old site, but
there is more to come. All the pages you found on the old site, like the Field
Reports, will re-appear soon. We have plenty of ideas for additional
information but we are always willing to listen to suggestions.
And the Membership List has been growing too!!

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.