[meteorite-list] Cutting a Window

From: Dave Freeman mjwy <dfreeman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 20:47:27 -0700

Hola Gary, List;
I have a little masonry saw sort of like a 4" skill saw and it came from
Home Depot for $50 included the blade. It would cut stony meteorites as
Bill noted, use a wood jawed vice make a rip guide so you cut straight
and even, the saw has a water cooling system that attaches to a garden
hose, should work fine, I suppose a hack saw might work but a tiny rock
trim saw that most rock shops have would do a good job too, just
remember to dry correctly to get rid of the water.
Dave F.