[meteorite-list] Langs' Auction - I Hope This Is The Last Time

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 13:27:28 -0800 (PST)

Sorry Geoff, but I beg to differ. you imply that I
"made up" the fact that AL told myself, many people in
the room, and Achim that his pieces were stolen. HE
TOLD ME THAT. I never said that Al reported it to the
list, indeed, I did that. I am pissed off that I was
lied to, and Achim was lied to. You also left out that
fact that Al went off on Achim for having the gaul to
demand the pieces he won. Al did not just nicely tell
Achim the pieces were stolen, he had a huge fight with
Achim.
I know that you are close to the Langs, but please do
not try to imply that all this is one big
misunderstanding. It is not, we were lied to.
Trying to pretend that al and Iris are the nicest
people in the world and bad'ol Farmer, Hupe, Achim,
and others are "ganging up" on them is not correct
Geoff. I suggest you ask Steve Arnold about a similar
situation about 9 years ago when Steve was working
hand in hand with Michael and Cathy Casper, he said
the same thing to me, that they were the nicest and
best people in the world, until they SCREWED him over
and I believe you as well? Steve apologized to me
later that I was right.
Al and Iris got caught. I have a great many private
emails from other buyers confirming that. Now I have
other things to do than worry about something that
actually did not affect me or my pocketbook, so I also
will drop all this unless I am called names again like
Charlie Devine and now Nelson Oaks did.
I will leave the rest to those who were wronged to
deal with it now.
Michael Farmer