[meteorite-list] Langs' Auction - I Hope This Is The Last Time

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2007 21:57:13 -0500

Hello Geoff,

First, I consider you a friend and respect your personal opinions and
feeling for your long time clients (Allan and Iris). I may not have been at
the Lang's auction personally but was brought in to this discussion by
people who were.

Yes, I am affected, as YOU very well know, by how the Lang's perform their
business practices against their partners and clients. They are willing to
ruin their reputation for an extra buck, I have seen it first hand! They do
not act in a fair manner and change agreements mid-stream to suit their own
financial desires, thus, "Ripping Off" or attempting to rip-off their
business partners. There are many people who have come forward privately but
do not wish to go public, for several reasons. I have tried to settle with
the Lang's for nearly four years, but have always been jerked around, lied
to and at one point settle than have them go sideways and decide they want
more, then more and always more... They are NOT the honorable and ethical
professionals you and a couple others talk about (maybe you and those are
lucky?). They do not honor agreements, they interfere with other's business
affairs and, in my opinion, should not be trusted. They seem to think that
if they ignore or sugar coat their self-made problems, they will just
magically go away. Not this time! It seems the "mistakes" have been mounting
over the years, not just during their auction. Embarrassing "mistakes"
indeed!

As I stated before, dirty or not, it is time to clean the laundry! This is
not going away until the dirt is gone and the laundry is clean.

Best regards,
Greg