[meteorite-list] Just a thought about NWA classification numbers

From: Gary K. Foote <gary_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 17:30:23 -0500

Hi Tom,

I think this is a great idea, but it would involve visual pairing via photography if I'm
not mistaken. How does this fare with everyone's views on pairing?

I ask because I'm getting ready to send some NWA endcuts off for classification and if I
could visually compare/identify I would be most happy.

Gary