[meteorite-list] AD: Presidents Day Sale 10% Off

From: RYAN PAWELSKI <yellowengine_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2007 00:45:24 -0500 (EST)

Good Evening List..

As many of you may already know, I just put together a temporary website and (..low and behold) I'm already looking to clear out the remaining inventory before I post some new stuff. So, I would like to offer 10% off whatever is left on the site for the next 24 hours, beginning at midnight (cst). FREE USPS Priority Mail postage as well.

Just go to www.fallingfusion.com and let me know what interests you. Paypal accepted.

Also, I believe this post puts me over my ad limit for the week.. so I do apologize for that.

Thanks everyone..

Ryan