[meteorite-list] AD - Updated Catalog, and Squaw Creek

From: Impactika at aol.com <Impactika_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 20:08:22 EST

Hello Members,

The List has been rather quiet so let's see if I can wake up a few people.

I have just finished adding a whole lot of pieces I brought back from Tucson
to my website. No, it is not all of it, I still have a lot more pieces and a
lot of Thin-Sections to add. But this bunch should keep you interested for a
while. There is a little of every type there, from Ahumada to Axtell, to
Little Spring Creek, to Tambo Quemado, and to Zagami.

I also want to give special thanks to Dr. Arthur Ehlmann of TCU, for
trusting me with 3 beautiful slices of Squaw Creek, and asking me to sell them on
his behalf.
.
Have a look at: www.IMPACTKA.com
and: _www.IMPACTIKA.com/metlist.htm_ (http://www.IMPACTIKA.com/metlist.htm)

Enjoy!!
Any questions, just let me know.

Anne M. Black
www.IMPACTIKA.com
IMPACTIKA at aol.com
President, I.M.C.A. Inc.
www.IMCA.cc

<BR><BR><BR>**************************************<BR> Check out free AOL at
http://free.aol.com/thenewaol/index.adp. Most comprehensive set of free
safety and security tools, millions of free high-quality videos from across the
web, free AOL Mail and much more.