[meteorite-list] Meteorite in New Hampshire

From: Gaetan Cormier <shattercone_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 22:04:52 -0500

Hello Gary,

It would be so cool for you if you end up with a stone!
I think that if you find something, expect something in the 4 or 5 inches in
diameter, considering that this was freshly fallen snow, it was also pretty
cold lately so that snow must be fluffy so easily moved by an entering
stone... Hey! if it's bigger it's even better! ;)
We should name it: Frozen Pond :)

Gaetan Cormier
Member of the Impact Field Studies Group
http://eps.utk.edu/ifsg.htm