[meteorite-list] AD: eBay items; Sikhote Slice, Great Bend, Somervell, Books++

From: MARK BOSTICK <thebigcollector_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 14:38:00 -0600

Hello all,
I have a few auctions running on ebay (I think around 1600) including a
couple items that might interest you. Be sure to check my auctions over the
next few days as I will be listing a few items from my personal
collection/s. I need to raise a little extra money to check up from Tucson
and cover the cost of doing the Lawn Show, the local rock show and another
educational exhibit planned this next month.

Introduction To The Study of Meteorites by L. Fletcher

This is cool. 111 years old and signed.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290084130578

Out of the Sky, 1952 Nininger Meteorite Book - NICE!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290084131110

HAH173 L6, S5, W1 Libyan Meteorite - 43.0 grams
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290084584907

Find A Falling Star, by H. H. Nininger, Rare Meteorite
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290086468949

RARE Somervell County, Texas, Pallasite - 9.1 grams
Specimen has a Monnig # & comes with a Monnig/TCU Label
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290086220210

Great Bend Meteorite 24g Part Slice, w/Huss Number
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290086218873

Sikhote-Alin Iron Oriented Heat Shield Meteorite - 4.32
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290086214568

Sikhote-Alin Iron Meteorite Slice w/Mirror Polish, 158g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290086221914

Sikhote-Alin Iron Meteorite, 1947 Fall, Shrapnel 490g
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290084492849

Mark Bostick
www.meteoritearticles.com
www.imca.cc (#3166)