[meteorite-list] AD: Finally 1st Chladni MARS Case - get the very first box crafted. Soon a historical collectible!

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 08:35:52 +0100

Be sure, that there will (and already are) Mars cases with other pictures.
Here 2 more examples:

http://www.chladnis-heirs.com/chladnicase-mars1.jpg

http://www.chladnis-heirs.com/chladnicase-mars3.jpg

As always Stefan demonstrated his great abilities as designer.

I remember, for Tucson we tinkered extra-patriotic ones - astronaut on Moon
with huge Stars-n-Stripes-flag, those went best, but are not helpful for
selling to Middle East...

Best!
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----