[meteorite-list] AD: Finally 1st Chladni MARS Case - get thevery first box crafted. Soon a historical collectible!

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 11:31:02 +0100

Hi Mark,

be ensured, that the used samples are more than "specks" or cutting dust.
We offer them in 4 different specimen sizes: XS, S, M, L.
Really almost all enclosed pieces aren't just fragments or crumbs,
but show cut surfaces, hence they are, if you want, true partslices.
And often, if I look at the Moons, one is able to see with unaided eye some
details like e.g. a shock veinlet.
So they aren't just unidentifiable gimmicks.

Additional we offer for those, who felt in love with the presentation, boxed
slices by weight, where the size limit is given by the diameter of the spare
hole in the inlay card.

As you see, it's the democratization of the Moon, as now also the "small"
collector has the possibility to choose a significant sample from a variety
of sizes to that extend, which his budget will allow.

And of course it goes without saying, that for advanced collectors like you
(although several of the veterans felt in love with our cases),
we hold ready partslices smaller and larger than 1 gram up to fullslices
reaching the largest possible diameter of the main mass stone.

So feel free to ask for such a specimen
and, if we will find a similar case in a suitable dimension, we will craft
you a giant Chladni Case with a nice fullslice!

Martin

PS: I haven't sold in ebay for years - I have no idea, why our Chladni case
does not appear among the newly listed auctions in the meteorite category,
why no result is found, if searched after any word from the title!

But if I search for a word from the title and mark additionally "search
"title & description" - than it appears.
Also if I enter the item number.
But not, if I search for the seller - pardelmops - then no items for sale
are shown.

HELP!!!!!

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----