[meteorite-list] Larry's Holbrook Holy Grail Find and Bob Haag's Venus Stone

From: DNAndrews <dna1_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2007 12:47:33 -0700

Hehehe....Johnny B should know better than to listen to me. ;-) That
story was conveyed to me by a person who lived in Adamana a few years
ago. He has since passed away. Also, it's the "Goodwater" area instead
of Goodman. Anyway, this gentleman told me that they used some of the
"old" railroad base as fill for their corral. I really don't think this
is the case now as that would be all cinders and the owners tell me
differently.

Bob Haag told me that the Adamana stone is an L6 and much older than the
Holbrook fall. But if it was in a horse corral with horses, seems as if
that would age a meteorite quite differently?
Still all just speculation for now.
Dave (who removed the SPAM from the subject line ;-)