[meteorite-list] I don't think congratulations are in order.....

From: Pat Brown <radio_ranch_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 15:07:28 -0800 (PST)

Hi Randall,

Your diatribe about Peruvian jails and such was very
un-cool. This is supposed to be a friendly list aimed
at helping fellow meteorite hunters and collectors.
Threatening to have members of the meteorite community
thrown in jail is not in the spirit of this list as I
understand it.

You are now in the company of Steve Arnold #2 (not the
real Kansas meteorite hunter Steve Arnold) as the only
2 people on my email blocking list. Your future
diatribes will go straight into the trash.

If you are so concerned about keeping your "impact
crater" to yourself, why are you posting all your
communications here on the list?

Regards,
       Pat Brown