[meteorite-list] Peruvian meteorite crater - friendly warning to hunters that may be considering...

From: JKGwilliam <h3chondrite_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 00:52:32 -0700

Randall,
What a charming fellow! Why don't you bring some of your "meteorites" to
the Tucson Show next year and let everyone take a peek. A word of caution
is in order though. If you make threats similar to these you've posted
here, don't be surprised if some of the lads invite you to a " soap and
sock" party, with you as the guest of honor.

Boggy Creek...Emerald Meteorite...Astrobleme...and now Randall ( who might
also be the father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby)

John