[meteorite-list] FW: Re: Peruvian meteorite crater - friendly warning tohunters

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 10:19:37 +0100

Yep, I'll do so.
But they are different from the good ol' Bessey specks (and more
affordable). They do have a weight and into that hole in the inlay cards fit
thin slices up to 0.2g.

Of course the Moon&Mars cases aren't satisfying for you,
but especially for you, we hold in readiness a complete stone of NWA 4483
with some nice melt bulges on the exterior, has 42 grams
and if that one wouldn't be sufficient for the usual weight range of your
collection's specimen, we have one more paired stone, to be classified soon,
of 600g.

If this type of Moon is to common for your requirements, there we could help
you with the main mass of the largest KREEP in private hands

and we are glad to hear your offers and to come to terms with you.

Best!
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----