[meteorite-list] FW: Re: Peruvian meteorite crater - friendlywarning tohunters

From: Martin Altmann <altmann_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 12:15:15 +0100

The robbed that smiles steals something from the thief,
He robs himself that spends a bootless grief.

Humm.
Go to ebay. Search for "baseball card*". Sort by "Price: highest first".
There I learn, that my wisdom is much to small, to create a real hype with
our boxes....

Also all the best for you!
Martin

-----Urspr?ngliche Nachricht-----