[meteorite-list] AD: Re: Bold&Hefty: ALH84001 from NASA offered on ebay....

From: rlenssen at planet.nl <rlenssen_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 15:35:26 +0100

Hi Martin and List,

I believe we had this "confusion" on the List some years ago. Somebody
misreading the documentation going along with this cube...
It actually contains material of the Mars meteorite Zagami.

Cubes like this one, including documentation as shown, were sold by
Darryl Pitt of Macovich Collection in 1997 as a limited edition "Mars
Cube" collectors item.

For those interested:
I bought one myself in those days + am willing to part from it
(including documentation) for the right (off list) offer.

regards,
Rob Lenssen