[meteorite-list] from Randall Gregory

From: Michael L Blood <mlblood_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 11:03:16 -0800

 Randall Gregory asked me to pass this on, as he is unable for
some reason to post to the list:
----
Hi Steve,

I've tasted a lot of Pisco Sours (national drink of Peru) and my Peruvian
wife makes the best I've ever tasted. We experimented with many different
recipes. Parts can be ounces, quarts gallons.... Here's her recipe.

1 part, freshly squeeze lemon (different from lemons in the USA) but can be
approximated with 1/2 lemon and 1/2 lime.

2 parts cane syrup

3 parts Pisco

1 egg white. Additional egg-white if making over a quart of Pisco sour.

Ice will adjust the strength of the drink, we recommend adding a few cubes,
blend in a mixer, then tasting and adding more ice if necessary.

Blend until creamy white

Pour into a cocktail glass and add a few drops of Angostura bitters or
Cinnamon powder.

Delicious. "muy delicioso"

Randall (Peruvian Nut-Job)

P.S:
actually I'm not Peruvian but that's OK :)