[meteorite-list] The Art of Collecting Meteorites (A Book Ad)

From: marsrox at aol.com <marsrox_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 11:33:07 -0500

New meteorite collectors on this list may be interested in purchasing a copy of my book dedicated to this endeavor. Please visit www.theartofcollectingmeteorites.com. I am grateful that world-wide sales have been steady during the two years since it was published, and that the book has been favorably reviewed by the likes of Astronomy, Sky and Telescope, and of course, Meteorite magazine.

To my many friends on this list, my multi-year absence is due to a time and money consuming project I just completed here in Costa Rica. Please see www.LaQ-CostaRica.com. I am offering a 25% discount off of the daily room rate to list members and will include a nightly meteorite-related program.

During these last years, I've been suffering through sticky, Spanish-language keyboards and dial-up speeds at Internet cafes, and didn't have the leisure time to enjoy the m-list. But now, after four years of soliciting, the nationalized telecommunications company has installed Internet service and I am greatly enjoying DSL right here in my home. Pura Vida! Hopefully, this will allow me to again participate in discussions on the m-list.

In closing, those who have not yet purchased a copy of "The Art..." are invited to check out its beautiful web site (created by Geoff Notkin). www.theartofcollectingmeteorites.com

>From Nine Degrees North,

Kevin Kichinka