[meteorite-list] AD - Wholesale Lots and Others...

From: Greg Hupe <gmhupe_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 18:48:43 -0500

Dear List Members,

First, I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season.

I would like to start the new year by offering many 2-kilo Lots of
Unclassified Saharan meteorites and 1-kilo Lots of NWA 869 material, along
with some other NWA 869 individuals. If you are selling at the Tucson Show
and are looking for this type of material, these may be for you and if you
want larger quantities, send me a private email and perhaps we can work
something out. To see these and all that I currently have on eBay, search
for items by seller, NaturesVault.

I hope to be back in full swing by next week so keep your eyes on my
auctions as I will be introducing new and rare material soon.

Best regards,
Greg

Greg Hupe
The Hupe Collection