[meteorite-list] Probably Mr.Farmer have to buy a pair of glasses

From: M come Meteorite Meteorites <mcomemeteorite2004_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 21:16:46 +0100 (CET)

In the famous auction he say:

This is a large fragment of the NWA 2965 meteorite
from Algeria. It weighs 4,771 grams. This is a piece
of the massive meteorite that has been classified
under various NWA numbers and types, from an Aubrite,
to EL3, to EL 6/7.

well, I am go in the D.Weir site to look this famous
NWA 2965, and the photos show its the same of my NWA
4416, this

http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/5819/nwa44165ow.jpg

and at the end of the page is show another same
meteorite I have buy from Phillipe Thomas, this

http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/2600/nwa4420sg0.jpg

confirmed 100% Primitive Aubrite and its the same
material I have here, this

http://img271.imageshack.us/img271/9620/aubritegr1685sc7.jpg

now Farmer, you seen the difference or you have to buy
a pair of glasses?

Matteo

M come Meteorite - Matteo Chinellato
Email: mcomemeteorite2004 at yahoo.it