[meteorite-list] Incredible Meteor over Colorado this AM

From: Chris Peterson <clp_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 09:22:24 -0700

Don't pack your bags unless you're interested in little bits of Russian
metal. This looks like the decay of a rocket body. It was predicted for
last night, but those predictions are never very good.

The path was north to south, passing overhead in western Colorado.

Chris

Chris L Peterson
Cloudbait Observatory
http://www.cloudbait.com