[meteorite-list] Tucson show is almost here!

From: Michael Farmer <meteoriteguy_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 19:08:29 -0800 (PST)

Hey everyone, I drove by the Riverpark Inn and the
Executive Inn today, and the tents were all up! That
is the sign that we are barely two weeks from the gem
show.
I hope everyone is getting the $$$$ together, as Eric,
Jim, Achim, and I will have one hell of a room this
year! You will see well over $1,000,000 in meteorites
in one tiny room, the largest collection of Lunar and
Martian meteorites in one place will be on display.
Inn Suites, room 184!
We will also be introducing the newest iron (and one
of the largest new irons to be seen in a great many
years) from Spain, but more on that later.
Michael Farmer