[meteorite-list] Seen IMCA control the not honest dealers or buyers

From: Mr EMan <mstreman53_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 01:12:03 -0800 (PST)

Number 1: I believe this is an issue between YOU and
EBAY in accordance with the Ebay standard practice and
terms of service agreement.

Number 2: ... It is too overwhelming to put into words
so this will have to suffice. Where do you get off
complaining about a lack of honesty and integrity?
Frankly, it stretches all credibility and suggest that
you live in a different reality. I surmise that some
folks here hope that not only did they not pay but
that you already shipped the items--to Nigeria!

Number 3: Perhaps you should devote your time to other
things other than whine on this list. Why don't you
form your own group:"The M&M Bitch-0-gram" ?

Eman

--- M come Meteorite Meteorites