[meteorite-list] latest fall?

From: Pamela Shireman <falling_star_woman_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 09:17:40 -0800 (PST)

Hello Everyone:

  I am new to the list, and I need a hand. I've received some of the latest digests, and I'm sure you know what it is like to walk in on the middle of a conversation. If you wouldn't mind bringing me up to speed, I would greatly appreciate it.

  I'm the director of a planetarium in Little Rock, Arkansas, where I currently have part of the Woolard-Hinkle-Williams Meteorite Collection on display - to coincide with a program I wrote and produced about meteorites. Robert Woolard is my mentor, friend - and one of the stars of my show.

  Between getting the collection in and on display, and having been ill - I've missed the news.
  A couple of visitors have asked about a recent reported fall (crashing into a house?), and I was wondering if you guys fill me in on the who/what/where/when/why of it all.

  If you would like to respond off-list, my email is:

  falling_star_woman at sbcglobal.net

  Thanks for your help!

  Pamela Shireman, Director
  EpiSphere Digital Planetarium