[meteorite-list] How to get an NJO

From: Darren Garrison <cynapse_at_meteoritecentral.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Jan 2007 01:35:30 -0500

On Sat, 6 Jan 2007 21:45:27 -0800 (PST), you wrote:

>Yes, this one smells funny to me. The one thing I like
>though, is the non-stop publicity on every TV station
>in the USA! I must have received calls from just about
>everyone I know asking me if I was buying this thing!
>It could be a fall I guess, but just looking at the
>piece makes me think of NANTAN!
>I still think there is some funny business going on
>with this one.

Here is a composite of 3 images of the NJO. It seems pretty apparent that the
golden appearance in the first photo (which is all over the place now) is the
result of lousy photographer and not the actual apperance of the object. In the
video it looked black, and in these two new images it looks black. As for the
white areas, could it be drywall?

http://webpages.charter.net/garrison6328/newiron.jpg